Pregnant, have abdominal pain, taken dexamethasone injection, avoiding premature labour, gestational diabetic, previously also early labour. Infant safe?

Today my wife complete 32 weeks pregnancy and she feel abdominal pain, why? And what is treatment the problem as I told. My last baby borne 34+ weeks LUCS method due PROM.
Now she already taken dexamethasone injection (25mg * 2=50mg:12 hours interval) for lung mature as the chance of premature labor and doctor advised another same dose by next week. My wife also bear gestational diabetic.
Is it (steroid) will make any hazard for my infant? Please sir let us your valuable advise.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013