Pregnant, had bleeding after vaginal swab, diabetes test, no pain. Should I be concerned?

Im 35 weeks pregnant, i had an appt today and they had my take a vaginal swab nothing too deep.. after wards i did the diabetes test and then went to eat. when i came home i went to the bathroom and noticed i was bleeding , should i be concerned? its not excessive and im not having any pains but its my first pregnancy so im just concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Hi Chelsea,

Was the vaginal bleeding a light spotting or was it obvious bleeding? If it is spotting, please relax. Nothing to worry, it will subside in a day. If it is continuous and frank bleeding, you may get back to your doctor at the earliest.

I understand that it is your first pregnancy; you need to be careful. However, at this point, I do not think there is anything serious with you.

Take adequate bed rest and consume more fluids orally.

I wish you quick recovery.