Pregnant, got pus cell in urine analysis report, difficulty urinating. Serious something?

hi am pregnant at 6th month I had two weeks ago, severe pain right side it increase when i sleep .And a strange smell in the urine . i .Worked urinalysis result was pus cells 4-5 RBCS 4-5 epithelial cells ++ i drank barley , water and painkillers. Pain is over. Became natural color and smell normal, but I became difficulty urinating ... i worked urinalysis today and the result is... pus cells : 40-45 red cells :6-8 epithelial cells +++ what i can do doctor :(
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013