Pregnant getting cramping in the lower abdomen. Greenish vaginal discharge, headache. Should I be worried?

Hello I m a little over 31 weeks I ll be 32 weeks on Tuesday. Today I had a strong feeling something is wrong and it hasn t surpassed. I ve had a lot of abdominal tightening in the upper section and some menstrual like cramping in my lower. But the menstrual cramping is not happening overtime I feel the tightening. I feel baby moving and I havent noticed any leakage of any kind but when I did wipe I saw a yellowish greenish mucous like substance on the toliet paper. I have also had a headache that had come on and off agian and notices I m moodier than normal.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012