Pregnant from frozen IVF embryo. Did nuchal translucency test, ultrasound. Can online doctor help?

Dear Doctor,
I am 40 years old and currently 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant from a frozen IVF embryo. I had my Nuchal Transluncy test today and received the following results:
NT = 2.1 mm
FB hCG = 3.78 MOM
PAPP-A = 0.55 MOM
Ultrasound was perfect with nasal bone present, good growth of organs and blood flow etc
They said I had a 1 in 8 percent chance of Down Syndrome. How much reliance should I put on the blood test? Is my risk 'artificially inflated' due to my age? I had a healthy son naturally in 2010 when I was 37 and the numbers were:
NT = 1.8mm
FB hCG = 1.84 MOM
PAPP-A = 0.90 MOM.
What does a high FB hCG and low PAPP-A mean? At what level is a FB hcG considered high and a PAPP-A considered low?
Thanks for your help.

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013