Pregnant, found cloud lining in uterus. Ultrasound showed ruptured gestational sac. Whats going on?

I am 6.1 weeks pregnant according to my quess of my last period (1-10/13) and i had pain for 3 days went to e.r. On the first day of pain 2/17/13*at 5.3 weeks preg only a cloud on the linning of my uterus was seen and i saw my doc 3 days afyer ..exam was painful .. Did 2 blood tests and my hormones had doubled bytoday 2/22-13 and were normal.. But went for another u/s and results were said to be a ruptured gestational sac .. What i saw was my uterus with a small white object reappearing .. They couldnt see anything to diagnose ectopic.. I am in no pain for 4 days now and havnt at all since last menstral period. Next blood test is tomarrow.. I dont understand what is going on ..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013