Pregnant felt ice cold, middle finger turned white. Have Hashimotos, taking thyroid medicines. Suggestion?

I just found out I was pregnant (4 1/2 weeks). I ve been feeling many of the regular symptoms ( nausea , bloating , mild cramps , heightened smells) but a few moments ago my left hand got ice cold to the point that my middle finger turned white. I am on thyroid meds because I have hashimotos. I am waiting for my lab results to come back to find out my correct dosage. However the ice cold hands concerns me. Is this normal.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer