Pregnant, fell down, can feel the baby move. Is it safe?

Hello, I hope you can help me and stop me worrying and keep my mind at ease. I had a little fall today I was putting some clothes out on the line but I could not reach so I stepped on a slab but the slab was not strong enough and I fell flat directly on the mud had no bruise or anything and did not hurt myself. As I can remember my tummy did not hit the ground hard otherwise I would have been in pain. I'm not bleeding or I don't have bad cramps. I can still feel the baby move like before.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Thanks for query.
You have not mentioned your trimester and wheather this is your first or second child.
You should consult gynae for your problem and get your USG done to see your pregnancy is fine.
As you say you are not having any pain and your baby is moving as before your baby will be fine.
Don't worry.