Pregnant feeling weakness in legs and arms, excessively sleepy. Are these normal?

Hello I m 10weeks pregnant and I ve been experiencing what seems like my legs turn to jelly same as my arms, feeling weak, especially when I m out and about and I m sleeping a lot I ve had this about 3 times and it s starting to worry me as I feel I may not make it home, this is my fourth pregnancy and I ve not experienced this before
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
The symptoms you are experiencing are quite normal during pregnancy and they are due to excessive metabolism going on in the body due to pregnancy and the associated hormonal changes. Electrolyte replacement, plenty of oral fluid intake, sufficient rest and some walking if possible along with the usual prenatal medication will suffice. Since you have already had three pregnancies, it is possible that your general condition is a little weaker, hence the weakness may be more. Have regular visits to your doctor and follow advice. Wish you a safe delivery.