Pregnant, dizziness, tingling fingertips, shortness of breath, anxiety. Causes for symptoms?

Excuse me, I m feeling abit dizzy, light, and abit shortened fromvmy breath, i also have tingly finger tips! My anxiety is getting to me. & I m feeling scared. Plus I m pregnant, & I drank a lot of pop today. What do u think this might be? Just a high blood sugar or something else? Oh and earlier, at 930pm I was trying to check my blood but didn t know how to work the thing, so I gave up and poked myself with the needle trying to get the needle out, please reply.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013