Pregnant, diagnosed with chlamydia infection, been with the same partner throughout. What is the cause?

When I was pregnant with my son in 2008 they tested me found out I positive for Chlamydia . The doctor prescribed my husband and I the medication and the next appointment I had they swabbed me and got the results and I was clear of it. Now in my 2nd pregnancy I was swabbed for infection which turns out I have chlamydia. How does that happen. When Ive been only with my husband and one else and the same with him.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012