Pregnant detected with multiple cysts in the ultrasound. MRI scheduled. Fluid detected. Need surgery?

Hi, I m 8 wk pregnant. Last week during my u/s, they found a complex cyst 6.8cm. I was sent to a more detailed u/s, which suggested multiple cysts , considering dermoid (but don t sound very sure, as it was not written in the report, but by communication with my OB). The cysts are as big as 5cm, but my Dr. said the longest measurement is 10cm (is it because they are connected ? CA 125 was normal. Now i m scheduled for MRI in three wks. I wonder, how accurate is u/s in general for such cases? Can this be malignant? How safe is MRI at 11wk of pregnancy? They also see small amount of free fluid, is this normal? what should be done to it? Surgery now or at the end of pregnancy? Can laproscopy be performed? Thank you!!!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012