Pregnant, dark vaginal discharge, no smell or itching. Normal?

Hello Dr. I am pregnant about 7-9 weeks along. Recently for past few days I have noticed a dirty/dark beige color vaginal discharge , small amount of discharge when I wipe with tissue . It does not smell or itch . I am hoping it is a normal occurrence during pregnancy. I do not know if it is related but I have also noticed cramping on a specific point - lower left side of my pelvic area-. It cramps up when I crouch suddenly or twist on that left side. Should I be concerned? Thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012