Pregnant, contracted uterus, hematoma. Taking Duphaston and Cyclogest. Safe to take Cefditoren?

I m 17 weeks pregnant and had a mild contracted uterus n hematoma ....was put on duphaston n hematoma is gone thanks god ....n only contracted uterus...still on the same medicines,I have red blood cells in urine ,no WBC and culture came back with no growth. But had slight fever so doc gave me meiact ( cefditoren ) is this antibiotic safe in pregnancy????n is it safe if I m taking duphaston and antibiotic together or should I stop taking duphaston??????
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012