Pregnant, cellulitis in both legs, redness, swelling, pain, lumps under skin. Medication for treatment?

I think my 20 yr old pregnant daughter might have cellulitis on both lower legs. She has had this for about two weeks. It seems to be getting worse and one is leg is worse than the other. There is redness that is increasing in size, swelling and pain.. Besides the swelling and hardness, there is also a nodule about the size of an almond under the skin on one of the legs. Is there an antibiotic she can take?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013