Pregnant, bought mifegest kit. Bled after all the doses. How do I confirm abortion?

Hi, I am around 3 weeks pregnant and I bought the Mifegest kit. I took the Mifepristone 200mg tablet yesterday at 3pm (05/01/2013). I took two Misoprostol tablets 200mcg each at 7am today (06/01/2013) and another two at 7pm today (06/01/2013). There was no bleeding till I took the Misoprostol pills at 7am and since then I ve been bleeding, sometimes heavily. There was a little mass that came out after taking the Misoprostol pills at 7pm but since then bleeding has reduced and no more mass has come out. I d heard that there ll be lots of mass coming out... HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT MY ABORTION IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK? Please reply soon.. Thanks!!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013