Pregnant, bone in lower back hurts, headache, dehydration, breathlessness, white vaginal discharge. Cure?

i am 32 weeks pregnant and my bone in my lower back hurts and feels so uncomftable if i sit alot stand or even as i lay down it takes a while for me to get comftable,, lately i wake up and feel as though i was hung over ... i mean my head hurts almost alday and i feel dehydrated no matter what i drink .. i eat and my rins hurt as though i jave no room ,, i loose my breathe my stomache feels so full with no more room and lately ive been having alot of white discharge that i always feel wet
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012