Pregnant, blurred vision, headache, migraines, ear hurts, head feels heavy

Hi, I m a 19 year old female and I m six weeks pregnant . But a couple of weeks ago, my right eye vision got more blurry than it usually was and I ve been getting frequent headaches . Right now, my right eye still feels like its very more blurry and my right side of my head feels heavy, mostly from the front of my forehead to my the side of it. I do get headaches or migraines alot. I dont know which but its mostly concerning the right side of my head. And sometimes my right ear hurts inside and there were like two times when I heard a ringing sound. I m scared, what could this be? I also don t have any insurance...
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012