Pregnant, bleeding, passed clots. Blood work shows low hormone levels. Causes?

Hi I was five and half weeks pregnant on December 25 I started bleeding and I passed two clots I went to the er they did an u/s I was told they didn t see anything so the nurse told me to do a follow up with my Gyn in two days so I did my Gyn also did an u/s n and blood work he said the pregnancy shows in my blood but my hormone level is low and now he s making me repeat the blood work again but for some reason my breast don t feel tender anymore why is that
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013