Pregnant, baby weigh less. What should i have to make it possible?

Hi I am 31 weeks pregnant now.i went to my doctor on 4th march.she checked my weight,it was 66kgs so she suggested me to take scan.I took a scan and my fetus weight was 1865 gms my doctor told that the fetus weight is she suggest me good aim is that I want my baby weight should be 4 it possible for this within these remaining weeks.pls suggest me wat food I have to take.thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Sep 2012
Hello, welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, it is impossible to increase the weight of baby upto 4 kgs within this period.

But, you have to try your best for increasing the weight of your baby.

First of all, you have to take rest adequately.
You have to take high amount of protein. You can also take the protein supplements.
These two options will help you to increase the weight of baby. And you have to do ultrasound scan every two weeks to track the increase of fetal weight.

Hope this becomes helpful.