Pregnant and took mifeprin kit for abortion. Started vomiting after taking tablets. Gave anti vomiting injection. When will bleeding start?

hi i work as nurse i miss my periods ,then i understand i am pregnent ,after i scaned i got postive ,now i carrying 6 week pregnant ,i am using mifeprin kit( mifepristone 200mg 1 tablet and misoprostol 200 mcg 4 tablets ) i took first tablet after 36 hours i took two tablets in mouth immediately i took 2 more in mouth ,i am really worry lot bcoz how much bleeding ,after i took first tablet i admitted in hospital bcoz continuously i am vomiting ,they gave ante vomiting injection ,now i am stable ,i am waiting when will bleeding ,please help me i am alone .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012