Pregnant after frozen embryo transfer. Occasional cramps, bleeding. Is it normal?

Hi. I am currently almost 6 weeks pregnant with my first. We did a frozen transfer of 2 blasts. On monday might i had craming with moderate bright red bleeding . Went to dr firSt thing tuesday am and found to have low progesterone despite using endometrin. So we switched to injections . 1cc in pm. All day yesterday i felt good no cramps no bleeding. Had occasional brown when i wiped but barely. This am i woke up and started feeling cramps again and have some red spotting now. Going tomorrow for sono and repeat blood work. Is this normal or should i be concerned again?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  125 Awaiting Answer