Missed abortion after IVF, going for FET. Is it wise to go for it ?

I did ivf in January 2012 but after 4 months I had missed abortion and on December 2012,and now had missed abortion and on December 2012 I am going for FET frozen embryo transfer ,my question I am going for FET frozen embryo transfer ,my question to u is the frozen embryo is of same cycle and I think it will have same abnormalities and same thing may happen again,is it wise to go for frozen embryo transfer or go for fresh cycle pls advice.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012