Pregnant, abdominal discomfort. Tried susten, vaginal irritation. Candidiasis due to susten allergy?

i m 35 yrs, 13 weeks pragnent. 3-4 days before, i suffered a little heaviness in lower abdomen and discomfort. my gyneo suggested me to insert SUSTEN 300 mg daily for 20 days. when I started it, have got vaginal irritation, pulsation and more discahrge. Even after using 3 days, i got candidiasis (it seems like this). i have stopped inserting SUSTEN. pls suggest if the candidiasis is due to SUSTEN?? i m allergis to condoms also.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012