Pregnant. Ureaplasma. High risk of miscarriage?

Hi ,
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have Ureaplasma. I had ureaplasma also last year before getting pregnant and I had a cure of antibiotics, but i couldn't get rid of it. I did the test by vaginal tampone. The result has been always the same >100.000 UFC.My question is as follows:
If I had sytrong antibiotics before pregnancy and I couldn't get rid of it, how can i get rid of ureaplasma with some light antibiotics(the ones that are indicated during pregnancy). Is it a high risk of miscarriage and preterm labor, because i have read adverse results researches about it. What do you suggest to do?Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013