Pregnant. Ultrasound shows loops of cord around fetal neck. Should I go for elective C-section?

im primigravid and today im 35 completed wks pregnant.three days ago i did an ultrasound scan which showed two loops of cord around fetal neck biophysical profile is 10/10 and SD ratio is 2.1....on examination fetal head is well im worried about my mode of delivery..should i go for an elective c/section?and what would u advise me till reaching the term(i mean any specific postures or other measures to prevent the fetus from distress)
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012