Pregnant, Ultrasound showed fetal pole with no pulsation, advised dnc or natural discharge. Had dnc earlier for molar pregnancy. Suggestion?

i have molar pregnancy detected last year and have dnc in september 2011 my hcg level become zero in january 2012 and after six months i conceived again in march 2012 as now i am 11 weeks pregnant but us shows only fetal pole of 7 weeks 2 days with no pulsation and doctor have asked me for dnc or to wait for natural discharged i am disappointed now, what should i do, noone will be able to give me the obvious reason for this i am 27 now and have one healthy baby of 2 and a half years old
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012