Pregnant. Ultrasound done, no fetal heart beat. Taking progesterone, bleeding, spotting. Miscarriage?

My last lmp was 7th may. and my doctor could not hear the heart beat of the development in sac even when she measured it 8 weeks 4 days on July 11th. I was taking progestrone n later stopped it during 9th week when some spotting and bleeding occured for 3 days, and now totally stopped. should i presume i m pregnant now or aborted, of course i did nt see any sack like thing coming out. i m totally confused, and the doctor appointment is after a week from now. what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012