Pregnant, UPT negative, B-HCG shows partial pregnancy, advised Ecosprin. Why is it used and any side effects ?

Hi, I am in 11th week of pregnancy (by scan). When we consulted doctor, UPT was negative. After B - HCG , doctor said it was a partial pregnancy and asked me to take ecosprine. After the first scan (in 5th week) she gave me susten-300. I am still using these two tablets. May I know exactly why these two tablets are used and are there any side effects? Hight: 5 1 Weight: 75 Kg Married one year back We planned for kids in dec and immediately I got conceived normally. LMP was dec 5th My periods were always regular Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013