Pregnant. Took mifepristone for abortion. Started to bleed. Take misoprostol?

I m 5 week pregnanent(as per LMP),An embryo with a CRL of 1.3 mm ,for abortion I took one 200 mg mifepristone tab after which bleeding starts with spotting and 10-20 % more than normal periods.It s been 60 hours since i had taken mifepristone,now how many tabs of misoprostol i should take ? and how the dose should been taken ? I mean tabs shold be taken orally or vaginal and should i take misoprostol at a time or there shold be gap between two misoprostol tabs? give me comple dose i needed of misoprostol and instruction for how to take misoprostol
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013