Pregnant. Took abortion pill, bleeding, flesh discharge, took another pill. Pregnancy test still positive. Will primolut help?

When I was one week delay, I take abortion pill with make me bleed for just one day with a flesh small round size of blood.. After one week pregnancy test still positive, I take another abortion pill and I bleed for two days, no plesh blood but two weeks spotting and brown discharge after 17 days pregnancy test still says positive.. Does primolut can help to remove what s left inside?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012