Pregnant. Tenderness pain around appendix. Reports stated pelvic fullness. Is it normal during pregnancy?

i was discharged from hospital yesterday after spending 5days in with mad tenderness pain around my appendix s they gave me the all clean that was fine, im 4months pregnant and still in alot of pain, they didn t explain it much to me, and i dont understand my discharge letter, cause of the pregnancy they didnt get to see my appendix or my left ovary wasnt seen but they were fine according to the doctors but then they have put, mild pelvic fullness is seen within the right kidney , but then abit further down on the paper work they have put she has mild right fullness pelvic but my urine dips and microscopic haemutauria were fine and this is likely to be normal during pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012