Pregnant. Suspected HPV. Chances of transmitting? Will oral sex affect baby?

Hi, I am 35 weeks pregnant gravida 2 para 1. Suspected infection with HPV but not tested for types due to pregnancy. Developed genital warts between weeks 5-16 during first trimester but the warts spontaneously disappeared then. I understand the chances of transmitting hpv to my baby is very low as the warts have now dissolved on its own but my body still remains infected with the virus that caused the warts. My husband and I are still sexually active and intimate every week and he always ejaculates inside of me or we tend to resort to oral sex . Will my baby be infected because of the semen and because of oral sex? His warts have also been treated for about a month with topical cream offered by a Gynae . Please advice, thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012