Pregnant. Should I worry if drinking herbal tea causes bumps on stomach ?

Should I be worried if I drink an herbal tea and to bumps appear on my stomach right after I drink it. I am pregnant. If my OBG Doctor does not seem concern when I am in the room with him and he is on the phone , I ask a question and he does not study me, what should I do if I do not have a choice of changing him because of MEDICAID. I cannot go to the other clinic because there are people breaching my comfidenality and someone stocking my business. Which I cannot afford to do right now on my own?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hello thanks for your question.
Herbal tea is not going to do any things to your pregnancy.However it does causes various side effects of which stomach upset is most common and If it causes swelling of your stomach then why you want to take it.I being a Doctor feel sorry if your gynaecologist is not responding to your queries and is not taking your proper care.You are well come at Health care magic,we will respond to your each and every question to your satisfaction.Maintaining the confidenality of patient's information is Doctors top responsibiiity and I think no Doctor can divelge any parient's information which harms patients interist in any way.
Hope this answers your question.