Pregnant. Scan shows fetal pole but no fetal heartbeat. Worried

My LMP was on the 18th January. I done a home test on the 8th Feburary which came back positive, I went to the doctors and booked a midwife appointment. I couldnt wait until the midwife contacted me, so I lied to get an early scan. I recieved a scan on 18th Febuary and the fetal pole was measuring 1.5mm but no fetal heartbeat was seen. I am due to go back on the 1st March. I am very worried that something could be wrong, but I have had no bleeding or pains and I am still experiencing all the pregnancy symptoms .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013