Pregnant. Positive for rubella, high IgG. History of miscarriage. Chances of birth defects?

Hi Doctor,I had a miscarriage in 10th week of pregnancy last year then i found Rubella +ve my iGg was 400+ for continuous 3 tests in 3 months interval,our doctor advised us to wait till it start coming down.But unknowingly i got conceived again ,this time we took advice from another doctor and she suggested me to forget about everything and continue with pregnancy.Now i m 5th month pregnant but still worried about any birth defect,can you please help me in my query.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012