Pregnant. Painful breasts, stomach, legs, heavy bleeding and tiredness. Why?

I discovered I was pregnant last Friday, tested due to last periods first day on 18th February, but then the next day after testing, had intercourse and started heavy bleeding and stomach cramps for 2 days, bleeding got lighter then stopped for 3 more days. Saw dr on tues this week and he said too early to know? I still have sharp pains in breasts, stomach, legs and feel tired daily. Could I still be pregnant? Or could it be something else?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013