Pregnant. Pain towards the hip bone. Headaches. High pulse rate. Normal?

I m kind of freaking out and didnt know who else to ask. Im too scared to ring my midwife becase I feel bad bothering them but pretty much I have been getting pain, just about where the top of my knickers sit but to the right, like towards the hip bone . Feels like I am being pinched inside and it makes me jump. Plus I am getting really bad headaches , like i feel like i cant move because they hurt that much. my mum has got a blood pressure machine and my systolic is 104 and my diastolic is 59. my pulse is 105. is all this normal? im worried
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013