Pregnant. Pain in lower abdomen and legs, white discharge, hot flushes. Had contractions. Slow labour?

Hi iam 37 weeks pregnant . And I went into hospital a week ago with contractions an I had a show they said I was in slow labour 1cm . An I went back in friday found out I had a water infection and got sent hme with antibotics . But tonight I have felt drozy sleepy and hot flushed . I have had pains in my bottom area and also in my legs . I have had a milky white stubstance coming out my vigina , and my botom area is feeling rather wet , do you think my waters have gone or am I dilating more ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013