Pregnant. Opium addiction. Taken opiates, specifically dilaudid, soboxone. Having kidney stones. Using bath salts, mephedrone & mdvp. Will everything be normal with the fetus?

I am 8 months pregnant ... In the beginning of being pregnant I was doing opiates... specifically dilaudid ... I was really worried n talked to my doctor about what i had done, ive been checked and re-checked and watched closely... i then switched to soboxone (not perscribed) off the streets due to not being able to find a soboxone doctor and being really worried about the pregnancy and what not later on in the pregnancy i began doing dilaudid again, in month 4, due to my husband doing it and not being able to find soboxone I did a lot of research on opid addiction n saw that a lot of others were on or did dilaudid also they iv d me with 2mg of dilaudid in the hospital during month 2 because of a kidney stone ... i recently got off the dilaudid again because i am too close to being due n even my husband has got himself on the soboxone in which ive been doing his due to the fact again i cant find a soboxone doctor and also ive been told many stories about how the doctors can report my addictions to dhs and i cant ruin my job and the fact that im having a child i dont want dhs involved in my life... anyway today we went up to a friends house who had bath salts now i used to do bath salts (i cant remember the exact name of the bath salt tonight) but mephedrone & mdvp ... ive done really good for the last month only been on soboxone maybe 4mg a day... the fetus was going crazy but i did it a few times today because if i start its hard to stop... will everything be ok?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012