Pregnant. Lump on left side rib under armpit. What could this lump be?

Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant and i have noticed a lump on my left side maybe on my rib, under my armpit (about the same height as my breast ) I felt it while changing my top and lifting my arms i thought i had maybe pulled a muscle but i have not done anything to cause this so i looked in the mirror and i can clearly see it is larger than my right side which is fine - could this be to do with a blocked milk duct? i fear that it is a little too far away from my milk duct to be the cause but as i cannot get into a Doctor i would like a little advice to help my understand and calm my nerves :/ thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012