Pregnant. Low lying placenta. Having heavy white discharge. Should i go for tretment?

hello doctor iam 13 weeks pregnant yesterday I had ultrasound scan they said baby is fine but my placenta is low lying doct said nothing probs I returned home but today morning onwards i have heavy white discharge I think iam going to get bleeding also..what I can do can I rush to hospital or stay home this is my first baby....pls help me doctor......
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
thanks for the concern
As this is your first pregnancy and heavy discharge is there its better to consult the gynaec for the opinion.So do make a visit to hospital.