Pregnant. How to detect the father of baby?

hello im currently twelve weeks and four days pregnant and my due date is 27 october this year.the date of the first day of my last menstrual period was 18 december 2012.i usually have a regular 30 day cycle.i made the mistake of sleeping with two different men... Man A on 12 january and Man B on 3 february this year.i went for a pregnancy blood test and scan on 12 february and they both declared that at the time i was not pregnant.however after 3 months of missing periods i went for another scan on 20 march and i was told that i was 7 weeks and six days very much confused....who is most likely to be the father Man A or Man B???..and is it possible to get pregnant after a missed period???...and can bloodtests and scans be sometimes wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

1. Based on your due date of 10/27, then conception occurred right around 2/3/2013.
2. Based on your LMP, though, conception would have occurred around 1/1/2013
3. Based on the 3/20 scan, your due date is 10/31, with conception around 2/7

Given the lack of reliability of your cycle, the most accurate dating of the pregnancy (and conception) is the ultrasound. At about 8 weeks the ultrasound is very accurate. Based on that scan, 'ManB' is the father. Also, your due date should be 10/31. These facts should be further reviewed with your doctor to confirm what I am telling you.

I hope that this helps. If you have more questions, please click on "ASK ME A QUESTION" link above to directly ask me a question!