Pregnant. Having burning in face, get red cheeks. Fifths disease negative. What could this be?

Hi. I ams 31 1/2 weeks pregnant with 3rd child. My face, at times, feels like its on fire. My cheeks get bright red. my previous doctor appointments have been normal. My body does not feel hot, just my face. I was tested for fifths disease about 1 month ago because I thought it could be that. The test came back negative and also that I have no immunity to it. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
The hot feeling in your face is sometimes associated with the hormonal changes that take place in your body associated with pregnancy. This is likely to be a normal physiological variation and is not a worrisome finding.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal