Pregnant. Have fever, body pain, headache. Scan showed only gestational sac. Is this normal?

Dear dr. I am 6week 5 days pregnant. My dr did a transvaginal ultra sound at week 5 and 6 days but we could only see a gestsational sac. I am feeling like having fever and my whole body is paining since the day before yesterday. I feel so tired. I am having cold and flem and headache too from yesterday. Is this normal? I will be going for another scan at week 7 and day one, on 12th. I had a miscarriage 2 months ago but the embryo was there at 5w and 6d. I miscarried at 10 weeks. I dont have children yet. Also i had my 1st miscarrige 2 years ago, there was a featus/embryo but miscarried at 10 weeks. I am 34 years of age now. No growth of the featus after 2.1mm in size CRL. P
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012