Pregnant. Have done ultrasound test. Will there be any problem during delivery?

I am in 32.6 weeks pregnant My Bpd:81mm, OFD 105mm Cephalic index is 78% head circum:295,Femurlength 60mm, Abdominal circumference FL/BPD 244mm, Umbillical artery Vmax:30.36cm/, Vmin: 13.38 cm/s RI: 0.65
Fetal weight 1544+/-200grams.this report is according to ultrasound report. So tell me if there is any problems in my delivery.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
The fetal parameters that you have mentioned are within normal limits. The chances of having a normal delivery can be assessed by a physical examination and assessment of fetal liquor and non stress test.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal