Pregnant. Have discharge along with swollen vagina and finger. What to do?

I am 37 weeks pregnant with my second baby, I had a show on Thursday morning, which was pinkish/brown every time I wiped myself. Had nothing on Friday,Saturday. Last night I was getting Braxton hicks and when I went to the toilet and wiped there was pinkish stuff vagina also feels swollen, bulging and sore and my finger are swollen also.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
The symptoms that you describe are common as term approaches.
However, vaginal soreness is not common.
IT could herald an infection.
Swollen fingers could point to raised blood pressure or an autoimmune condition.
Please see your doctor .