Pregnant. Have cold, pulsating sensation in ear, fullness and pressure, have panic attacks. What can be done?

I am 27 weeks pregnant and after having a bad cold , I am left with a pulse sensation in my left ear. My ear feels full and there is pressure. Nothing will get rid it. It is a constant. I was given antibiotics to see if it will help and nothing. I have been having panic attacks because of this and can t sleep. It has been going on for four weeks now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013