Pregnant. Have been test for progesterone which is low. Is it a serious issue?

Hi I m early stages of pregnancy about 6 weeks! I had an early us which showed a sac but no baby yet! They said it may be too early! That was about a week ago! Iv had my bloods checked & my hormone levels were over 0000 but my progesterone level was only 24 which Iv been told is low! My doctor seemed to rush me off the phone & I m abit confused as to what is normal & what to do next! They ve told me to wait till Monday & they will do my bloods again & go from there! I m feeling really sick, shaky & just not myself! Can u give me a bit of info on my levels! Thank you Amy
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013