Pregnant. Given neo penotran for hyphae. Blood in discharge

hi, im 29 years old and 3 months pregnant. i was given neo penotran twice a day for 7 days for treatment of hyphae. On my second day of application this morning i noticed some blood filaments on the discharge of i think melted pessary right after i urinated. it was just threadlike but im quite sure its blood. please advice me. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Neo-Penotran is better avoided in pregnancy and never to be used during the first trimester. As you are right at the end of the first trimester, caution should be executed. Any spotting in pregnancy except the implantation bleeding, is abnormal. You should be able to confirm if the blood came from the vagina or from the urine. Ask your doctor for a urine exam and a sonogram, if necessary. Good luck.